Ir al contenido principal

My Best Holidays



I choose for this post tell you about my best vacations. For me vacation is break the routine, know new places, meet new people, and get out of my comfort zone.

My best holidays were in February of this year when I travel to Peru and Bolivia.
 The travel stars when with my boyfriend we took an airplane to Arica and then a bus to Tacna. When we arrive in the bus station we met with three friends, they were waiting for us to continue the trip. After that, we take a bus to Arequipa, in this city we stay in a the best hostel ever, the people there was amazing, we met all the family of the owner, we went to the party with them and, when we left Ernesto, the owner gave us a book for each one.







 The next big city that we arrive was Cusco. One night we want to go a party and met people so we went to a bar, in this place we met Francisco, the bartender, in the middle of the night he gave to each one a drink called “Satanas”, that contained all liquors from the bar and it was on flaming. It was crazy!!

We do the all-popular tourist trekking like Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain, etc. But also we do another amazing stuff like Camping in Camaná’s beach, we go to the Candelaria’s carnival in Puno and more.



In Copacabana my friends started their trip back to Chile and with my boyfriend we continue the trip through Bolivia, in Bolivia we went to Villa Tunari, this town is almost in the Amazonia so here live monkeys, exotic birds, even crocodiles! 



My travel was amazing and i hope each year do another best. To finish I leave a photo of my boyfriend scare from donkeys in Sol island, Bolivia.




Comentarios

  1. It´s great, you must have had a great time.
    I hope to visit Peru someday, it´s a very beautiful country

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! That is a very good experience of your life, congrats! Someday I want to have a similar trip with my friends c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Jjajaja the face of your bf looks funny!
    And the places you've visited looks amazing, the best part of it I think are the monkeys

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Movies and series

Hi guys! Today I´m going to talk about my favorite movies and series. About movies, this could sound a little childish but one of my favorite movies is Hercules, I think everyone here know this movie so I do not think I have to spend time telling you what it is the history, the thing that I most like of this movie is the soundtrack. Another big Disney movie is The Emperor's New Groove, the best of this movie is that it is inspirit in Peru, so the details are fantastic, I see it again the last weekend and I really still love it.   Another one of my favorite movies is Jurassic Park, that although it is a trilogy, I think that the best is the first. When I was a child, I had this movie on VHS and I saw it almost every day, the truth is I still know the dialogues from memory. I think the new movies called Jurassic World ruined de saga, as it happened with Star Wars. My favorite series are Friends, How I met your mother and That ‘70s show all these are

A country I'd like to visit is Cuba.

Since when I was a child my dream is know this country that is located in an island in middle of The Caribbean Sea. I like the tropical weather, more with the beautiful cuban beaches, like Varadero, El Cayo, Baracoa, etc.  I would like visit Cuba because the people is so different to chileans, they are happy, friendly, polite, and more. Another reason is their history, I would like to learn all about their past from the cuban eyes, because nothing is as taught in books. If I decide traveling to this country, I would like to do backpacking, because this way I would know inside de towns, not only tourist attractions. I want to know the cuban's lifestyles throughout the country. Last year a friend do this and she met Silvio Rodriguez and also she host in his house!! I know that the probability to this happens is almost cero, but you never know.  I want to know Cuba before the McDonalds arrive in the cities.
Hy guys, how are you today? Todays blog is about studing english. The truth is that I'm not a bilingüe, so studing english is hard to me, I can understand what people says, but write or talk in english is a challenge to me, specially for the conjugations, everyone says that conjugations in english are more easier than spanish conjugations, but for me is very hard to do that. In my free time I always watch movies or series in English and I almost understand everything, I do it to improve my English in a funny way, I love Vikings the series, they use a medieval English, so my vocabulary grown in a different way. Now I know different words about the medieval age and also helped me to understand more about history of that time. Another thing that I love of Vikings is their culture, their way of life, their loved gods.  If I compare the different ways to learn English I prefer to do it in different way to the standard education, for example, travelling and trying to communicate i