Ir al contenido principal

Photography

Hi people, today I am going to talk about photography.

I think the photography is a very special topic, because the photography is an art, and always are reason to talk about art.

I am a little geek with photography, especially analog photography; I have read a lot books about this topic, my favorite photography book name is “Camara Lúcida” by Ronald Barthes. In this book, the author talks about his interpretation of this art, even he compare the photography with the theatre in the way of take a scene in a determinate moment. In this text also he relate the photography with dead, he said every photography shoot is similar to a gun shoot, with this he said that every time, when someone take a picture of you, a little part of you stay in this picture, the camera take you part of your life. I totally recommend you this book.


My favorite photographer name is Sergio Larrain, he is a Chilean 60’s photographer and his pictures are about the people and their interaction with the city. I said Larrain is the most famous Chilean photographer in the world, his work has been shown even in the MoMA.


Here is an example of his book called “Valparaíso”, the most important of his career.








Comentarios

  1. Sergio Larrain is great, i went to an exposition of his pictures when i was little, and i have loved his work since then.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It should be very interesting to read a book about photography, but I think I couldn't be able to understand it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How interesting, I want to know more about those books!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

Today I am 19 years old, so I only did spontaneous works like replenishment, digitizer, etc. Although they are not boring works, I would like work in something relate with my career, architecture. Even though I studied only 2 years in architecture, I fell in love with the social architecture, so I would like work in the street doing social architecture next to the people, I really wouldn’t like be an office architect or make private projects. I see myself in 30 years working with districts or foundations making improvements in neighborhoods, designing social housings, making project to help people. I hope, that job allow me travel to all the country, especially travel to extremes zones, this places was left aside by the architecture ... The The social architecture is required in all the world, so I could travel, know the social problems in the others countries and work for making better through the architecture. I am really not interesting in get a big salary, I...

My Best Holidays

I choose for this post tell you about my best vacations. For me vacation is break the routine, know new places, meet new people, and get out of my comfort zone. My best holidays were in February of this year when I travel to Peru and Bolivia.  The travel stars when with my boyfriend we took an airplane to Arica and then a bus to Tacna. When we arrive in the bus station we met with three friends, they were waiting for us to continue the trip. After that, we take a bus to Arequipa, in this city we stay in a the best hostel ever, the people there was amazing, we met all the family of the owner, we went to the party with them and, when we left Ernesto, the owner gave us a book for each one.   The next big city that we arrive was Cusco. One night we want to go a party and met people so we  went to a bar, in this place we met Francisco, the bartender, in the middle of the night he gave to each one a drink called “Satanas”, that contained all...